- Blord revealed that a man created a fake TikTok account using his name, photos, and content to defraud over 100 Nigerians
- The businessman said victims were directed to his office whenever the impersonator carried out fraudulent transactions in his name
- Blord reported the case to the police, leading to the suspect’s arrest and formal charge at the Anambra State High Court
Nigerian businessman Blord has taken decisive legal action against a man who impersonated him on TikTok to swindle unsuspecting members of the public.
In a video posted to his Instagram page on Friday, 22 August 2026, Blord disclosed that the individual created a fraudulent TikTok account bearing his name, profile pictures, and content.

Source: Instagram
According to the businessman, the impersonator used the platform to deceive over 100 people, many of whom subsequently filed petitions against Blord himself after losing money.
Blord explained that whenever the suspect defrauded someone, he would instruct the victims to visit Blord’s official office to resolve their complaints, effectively pinning the blame on the real Blord. The scheme left many people genuinely believing the entrepreneur had personally wronged them.
Suspect charged at Anambra State High Court

Source: Instagram
After reporting the matter to the police, Blord confirmed that the suspect was apprehended and formally arraigned in court.
In his words:
“I was at the Anambra State High Court today as the person who has been impersonating me on a fake TikTok account was formally charged. This individual has been using my name and identity to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians. He has now been arrested and is facing the law. I have no connection whatsoever with this person or his criminal activities. Please stay vigilant. Only transact or communicate through my official verified accounts. If you have been a victim, report it immediately to the authorities.”
Here is the Instagram video of Blord sharing the steps he took about the impersonator:
Fans react to Blord’s update
The video drew a wave of responses from followers, with opinions divided between support and scepticism.

Read also
Bebe Jewelry: Fans divided over TikTok fundraiser to repatriate businesswoman’s body from China
@eht_playboi wrote:
“Make sowore come discontinue the case…cuz you’re using police to oppress the guy.”
@steph.1759 commented:
“Thats how you impersonated vdm”
@eventsby_koko shared:
“It’s true he told my husband to come to the office but I told him to just let it go that he has been scammed that it’s a scam page”
@maryajator argued:
“I don’t understand why some of you are asking he should be forgiven and his image covered. Forgiveness should never come at the expense of protecting potential victims. If someone is using another person’s identity to defraud people, exposing the account and warning the public is necessary to prevent more people from falling victim. This isn’t about revenge or humiliation; it is about accountability and public awareness.”
@vinxbergfly noted:
“@dr_blordofficial you are really been vindicated, I have heard a lot of people say you scammed them and I’ve been asking myself how possible”
@nigerian_newstv questioned:
“So you can arrest someone because he use your picture Nigerians see as how you all are now saying is good for arresting him shame”
@iamsparkboy observed:
“Vdm has been calling out blord not knowing someone had been impersonating him”
VDM reacts to Blord’s release from prison
Legit.ng had reported that after the Federal High Court in Abuja granted businessman and social media personality Blord bail, controversial activist Verydarkman (VDM) took to social media to react to his release.
In his post, VDM appeared to acknowledge Blord’s release while making a cryptic remark suggesting that he was already focused on another influential personality. He hinted that as one wealthy individual was leaving the prison walls, he was working to ensure another prominent figure took their place.
Blord was granted bail on self-recognisance, meaning he was released based on his undertaking to comply with the conditions set by the court. However, his freedom comes with restrictions, as the court ordered that his international passport be retained.

Read also
Stage Four Cancer: Concerned Nigerian offers alleged cure, laments struggle to reach Ogogo’s family
Source: Legit.ng












Leave a Reply